TV Shows/Movies  

Posted by Vikas Gupta in

tv shows:

I have a small TV in my room which has only DD national and DD news; Sometimes I watch parliamentary proceedings on it.

If I have access to a TV with cable connection, all cartoon channels and Discovery and Nat Geo are mine.

movies:
Animation, Classics, meaning-full,emotional films that make me cry or make me think/inspire me. I esp like foreign language films suitably subtitled.I had a truly huge collection of movies including many of the greatest films ever made (from 1920s to 2008)!I'd made it hoping I will gift it one day to 'someone!' Favourite movie sites: http://www.imdb.com/ and http://www.filmsite.org/ A TRUNCATED LIST:Children of Heaven,The Lives of Others,Dances with Wolves,Persepolis,Hotel Rwanda,Beauty n the Beast,Casablanca,I am David,The Princess Bride,The Swashank Redemption, Blue Umbrella, Ben Hur,No Man's Land, Zakhm,Lion King,It's a Wonderful Life,Mononoke Hime,Life is Beautiful,Matilda,Pride and Prejudice,Omkara,My Left Foot,Perfume,The Mask of Zorro,The English Patient,The Wizard of Oz,A Walk in the Clouds,Dead Poet’s Society,The 400 Blows,To Kill a Mockingbird,City of God,Finding Neverland,Matrubhumi,Shakespeare in Love, Nuovo Cinema Paradiso, Happy Feet; latest:Lifeboat,El Laberinto del fauno,Safety Last ('23)

This entry was posted on Monday, January 26, 2009 at 11:05 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment