Cuisines  

Posted by Vikas Gupta in

cuisines:

Healthy, low-calories food only (including low-cooked/boiled vegetables) for permanent youth, longevity and a strong, slim, six pack body (because health > wealth).

It is a 'miracle' how I quit oily food which I loved so much! I miss oily food such as puri and bhature in my quest for low-calories, just the same!

I am truly tempted by Chocolates, Cake, Cream, Pastry, Ice cream, Gulab Jamun etc.; so please never bring them to me. Probably nothing is tastier than a chocolate cake heated on the microwave on full power for 10 seconds and received in a hungry stomach! Oh! my mouth is watering, may result a river!

Cake, Chocolate drinks, Steamed Momos: my indulgence!

This entry was posted on Monday, January 26, 2009 at 11:07 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment