About Me (Orkut)  

Posted by Vikas Gupta in

I am researching on UPSC Civil Services Examination. Please visit this web page. I am a research scholar with JNU.

On Orkut, I am finding people who could help me with information on UPSC CSE (selected candidates, aspirants and others). I visit a lot of profiles for the same. Please ignore my visit to your profile if you are not interested.

You may also visit my personal blog at WordPress.

I am not a 'career counsellor' on UPSC CSE; please do not ask me to suggest books/coachings etc. I will however make a blog on such questions by mid year 2009.

If you are in my friend list and you don't like the 'UPSC banner' in my profile pic, you can remove me from your friend list. I will change this pic later.

  • children: no
  • religion: Hindu
  • humor: dry/sarcastic, clever/quick witted, friendly, goofy/slapstick, obscure
  • sexual orientation: straight
  • fashion: casual
  • smoking: no
  • drinking: no
  • pets: i like pet(s)
  • living: alone
  • webpage: http://upsc.wordpress.com

This entry was posted on Monday, January 26, 2009 at 10:23 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment