Passions/Sports/Activities  

Posted by Vikas Gupta in

passions:
Dreaming/Thinking. It is impossible for me not to lapse into dreaming/thinking. I can control any aspect of my life but this.
Movies, Chocolate Cake and Ice Cream follow.
I love packing/wrapping food/things like aunties!


sports:
Running, Strength Training, Cycling, Swimming (future).
Read about my health endeavours and see my body pic at http://vikasgupta.wordpress.com/health/

activities:
Vocabulary (words!), Idioms, quotations, Beautiful Handwriting, Rhymes, typing, Blogging, Reading on health, Computers (I read lots on computers/softwares to overcome my technical ineptitude), ad-making, poster making, writing taglines, My digital Camera, Films (watching, collecting and reading about them), Cooking (experimenting with my Microwave oven), Shopping/bargaining, Yahoo Answers, Cartoons, Procrastinating, observing people, Bathroom singing, Bittorrent, RTI activism, Consumer Activism, Dialling toll free customer care nos.

This entry was posted on Monday, January 26, 2009 at 12:25 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment