Personal Info  

Posted by Vikas Gupta in

Creative, Emotional, Sad

  • ideal match: My Unrequited love!
  • My ideal is immaterial; if I love her, I will love to change myself and become the man she wants. I want my match to be very different from me.
  • I want to be a 'domestic husband' who will do the chores (cook, do the dishes, mop the floor, do the laundry and the like) while my woman goes to office!
  • first thing you will notice about me: My silent disposition
  • height: 165 centimeters
  • eye color: black
  • hair color: black
  • build: athletic
  • turn ons: assertiveness, intelligence
  • turn offs: Undue claims to superiority and smartness; hanky-panky; laid-back attitude to health, Maths, Manipulative people, lack of trust, Corruption, Blabbering, Smoking, Drinking, Dowry
  • my idea of a perfect first date: I only want decades, not date(s)!
  • from my past relationships i learned: I have only been in unrequited love. I learnt just the same:
  • 1."Our greatest need in life is someone who can make us do what we can." 2."A bachelor is a souvenir of a woman who found a better one at the last moment." 3. "The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them." 4. First deserve, then desire!
  • five things I cant live without: Dictionary, Tissues, Yellow objects (my favourite colour), Colourful Umbrella, Stationery
  • in my bedroom you will find: Babies' photos, Quotations, Books, Stationery, Cartoons, Cutlery, Microwave Oven, Desktop, Laser Printer, a tiny TV, Barbell, Dumbbells, eatables, Seasonal Fruits, Vegetables

This entry was posted on Monday, January 26, 2009 at 11:11 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment